We live far away from civilization – far away from the next town, from crowds of people and flows of tourists. Taking in the peace and tranquility of the scenery while being active in this pristine wilderness will enable you to completely relax and recuperate. Enjoy time for yourself and time with your group.
Flights to/from Whitehorse
Air North our preferred local airline offers flights to/from Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Inuvik, Victoria, Yellowknife, Ottawa (seasonal) and other Canadian cities. As well they offer connecting flight to/from other Yukon communities. Book Air North Flights online or call 1.800.661.0407 ext 1
They offer very good services, great food, allow more baggage, offer cargo services and you can book travel for your pet.
Air Canada offers direct flight to Yukon from/to Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. As well as connecting flights to many Canadian and International Cities.
Condor offers direct flights from Frankfurt am Main, Germany to Whitehorse, Yukon once a week every Sunday late May to end of September.
Getting there by Car / Car renting
Car Rental in Whitehorse DRIVING FORCE Rental
Alaska Highway (# 1)
- from Whitehorse to Glanzmann Tours Lodge – Distance 190 km
- from Whitehorse to Haines Junction – Distance 156 km
- from Dawson Creek / B.C. to Whitehorse – Distance 1405 km
- from Anchorage / Alaska to Whitehorse – Distance 1135 km
- from Fairbanks / Alaska to Whitehorse – Distance 950 km
Stewart Cassiar Highway (#37)
- from Smithers / British Columbia to Whitehorse – Distance 1253 km
- from Prince Rupert / B.C. to Whitehorse –Distance 1377 km Haines Road (#3)
- from Haines / Alaska to Haines Junction – Distance 238 km
Klondike Highway (# 2)
- from Skagway / Alaska to Whitehorse – Distance 175 km
- from Dawson City / Yukon to Whitehorse – Distance 534 km